Friday, December 20, 2013

Prima Ballerina

 I know I'm bias. I know I'm her mom. I know I'm her biggest cheerleader. I know I'm her protector, BUT man on man this picture takes my breathe away. Stella truly is a beauty both inside and out. Her heart for her friends and family is worn on her sleeve. I learn so much from this sweetie everyday!
 Anyway, this ballerina had a Christmas dance for the other day. She was calling it her recital, but that's not until June. But what joy it was to see them strut their stuff. This is Stella's sweet friend Addy.
 Stella loves Miss Diadra. She is so patient with the girls.
 Oh these sillies: Lily, Stel, Addy and Addison.
 I love watching her dance. She gets so into it and very serious.
 I don't know if she'll always love dancing, but I love that she's learning about good posture and a positive self esteem with her friends while having fun.
When did she get so old?!?!?

No comments: